Author Topic: StandVa Rally Event  (Read 6883 times)

StandVa Rally Event
« on: July 13, 2017, 08:31:39 PM »

Offline jkubin

• Administrator
  • Togue Tied Twisted, just an Earth Bound Misfit, I
    • View Profile
    • ComStar Coputers
The people at stand VA are conducting an event in Harrisonburg downtown and Court Square. You are welcome to come out and join in the event however we invite you to come and speak about any issues that you feel need to be addressed with our country or government law enforcement or anything else that is on your mind. The object here is to voice your concerns and raise awareness to any issues that you feel need to be addressed so come out on July 15th at 12 noon and stand for Liberty. I will be speaking at this event so if you would like to hear what I have to say I welcome you to join us as I'll be talking about Criminal Justice Reform and how you can get started making a difference in your community.
Above the clouds I see my shadow fly, out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light, could blow this soul right through the roof of the night. There's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss. I can't keep my mind off the circling sky

Re: StandVa Rally Event
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 03:24:33 AM »

Offline jkubin

• Administrator
  • Togue Tied Twisted, just an Earth Bound Misfit, I
    • View Profile
    • ComStar Coputers
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:28:41 AM by jkubin »
Above the clouds I see my shadow fly, out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light, could blow this soul right through the roof of the night. There's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss. I can't keep my mind off the circling sky

Get Your FREE Spot-a-Cop.com Email Address HERE.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 03:37:34 PM »

Offline GeorgeSop

• View Profile
Are there any potential privacy concerns or security risks associated with using a free email address provided by Spot-a-Cop.com? How does Spot-a-Cop.com ensure the confidentiality of user information and protect against unauthorized access or data breaches?
ограничители перенапряжения опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/ogranichiteli-perenapryazheniya-35-kv  опн 110