Author Topic: SOP Rewrite  (Read 4927 times)

SOP Rewrite
« on: September 08, 2019, 06:28:57 PM »

Offline jkubin

• Administrator
  • Togue Tied Twisted, just an Earth Bound Misfit, I
    • View Profile
    • ComStar Coputers

This is where we will list the new changes to the SOP and you can vote on them so the Admin Panel may see what our members want.

Above the clouds I see my shadow fly, out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light, could blow this soul right through the roof of the night. There's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss. I can't keep my mind off the circling sky

Re: SOP Rewrite
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 06:50:38 PM »

Offline commander ncardia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
One purposal is that the SOP have a section that governs what constitutes as reasonable cause for deleting comments and posts. Though the SOP clearly covers this, I believe we need a specific ruling on this matter.

Re: SOP Rewrite
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 03:54:38 AM »

Offline jkubin

• Administrator
  • Togue Tied Twisted, just an Earth Bound Misfit, I
    • View Profile
    • ComStar Coputers
We would like to write up an outline of the duties of the Investigator during the Arbitration process. In this write up we will also elaborate on what they are looking for during their investigations as well as what Judges are looking for in their rulings.
Above the clouds I see my shadow fly, out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light, could blow this soul right through the roof of the night. There's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss. I can't keep my mind off the circling sky