TJHalsey on December 17, 2019, 11:02:26 AM
I was just muted for pointing out what the sop states after a comment by Melissa Williams. I read it word for word and it did not say what she said that it says. I also assume that she was upset because I pointed out some spelling issues of hers. She called for backup immediately after I pointed out her mistakes. I feel like this goes against my freedom of speech.

The issue happened on a post about a cop near McDonald’s and Sheetz on tinkling springs rd.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:13:06 AM by TJHalsey »

jkubin on December 20, 2019, 04:48:16 PM
Thank you for contacting us. This complaint has been received already and is in the process of reviewing it now. Please return here to check on the status.
Above the clouds I see my shadow fly, out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light, could blow this soul right through the roof of the night. There's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss. I can't keep my mind off the circling sky

commander ncardia on December 30, 2019, 01:38:12 PM
This matter was forwarded to Josh who is charged with the investigation task in this matter. According to Josh's investigation there were no violations regarding the SOP in the matter was closed.