Daniel Crawford on March 14, 2020, 10:03:17 PM
So i was added then quickly deleted on March 13th from SAC cause a security person thought i had 2 accounts! Which i did not,and only because i made the comment Old User New Page! I was then contacted by a Melissa Williams who added me as a friend and i vented to her about the situation! I told her i got fucked and didnt feel it was right and at some point she offered to readd me for which at the moment i didnt accept! I was then contacted by Jason who is SAC page creater and added again! I was then contacted by that same security lady and was notified that i was gonna be banned permenantly! I did tell Melissa when i talked to her that i thought it was bs and that i felt like some of the admins used SAC like it was there own and i thought it was like a circus!

jkubin on March 14, 2020, 10:13:55 PM
Complaint received. The matter has been sent to investigations.

What Next?

While investigations looks into the validity of the matter, you may want to prepare for the arbitration phase. This process is rather complicated so we've created a website (http://www.spot-a-cop.com/saclaw/pages/sop/sop-explained/arbitration.php) that will go over the arbitration process, you're rights, the SOP, and criteria.

You can return here for updates on your complaint.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 10:19:54 PM by jkubin »
Above the clouds I see my shadow fly, out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light, could blow this soul right through the roof of the night. There's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss. I can't keep my mind off the circling sky

Melody Whitmer on May 08, 2020, 09:03:52 AM
Tongue tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit... I.

jkubin on July 22, 2020, 01:53:31 AM
Tongue tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit... I.

Awesome
Above the clouds I see my shadow fly, out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light, could blow this soul right through the roof of the night. There's no sensation to compare with this, suspended animation, a state of bliss. I can't keep my mind off the circling sky